Tuesday 11 July 2017

New Release Lift-The-Flap Books: 


Find Spot At The Museum by Eric Hill





Did you know that the very first Spot book, Where's Spot, was published way back in 1980?! 
All these years later, and this adorable canine character is still very much adored!
The latest book due for release is the first in a new flip-the-flap series. It is titled Find Spot At The Museum, and features Spot visiting the museum with his mum Sally and friend Tom.
But as he is exploring the exhibitions, he manages to get himself lost. Tom and Sally search all over the museum before finding him at long last. 
This board book has thick pages, making it ideal for smaller hands to turn them. The lift-the-flaps are sure to delight younger readers as they open them up to reveal hidden surprises. 
Available from 3rd July through Penguin Random House Australia.



My First Mr.Men Lift-The-Flap by Roger Hargreaves



When I was a young girl, I had a collection of Mr. Men books that I enjoyed reading over and over. I still have my collection, and whilst some are looking a little worse for wear, my children have now claimed them as their own, and read them as I once did.
This month, My First Mr. Men Lift-The-Flap will be released. It is the first in a range of books aimed at younger fans of this delightful series.
Your child can be just like Mr. Nosey and open up the flaps to discover what's hiding behind the doors, what is on television, and much more!
The board book has an RRP of $14.99,  and is available through Penguin Random House Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment; thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!