Monday 5 November 2018


Cluck - A Book Of Happiness For Chicken Lovers




When I was a young girl, we would visit my grandmother quite often, and I recall that she had lots of chooks in her backyard.
I used to be delighted when she would allow me to go into their coop and collect eggs. I was fascinated by the chickens, and marveled at their quirky and clever nature. And I have liked chooks ever since!


So when I was given the opportunity to read and review this book, I was definitely up for it!
Cluck is filled with beautiful photos of chickens, alongside a collection of quotes and proverbs. 

It celebrates hens, roosters and adorable chicks.





This book would make a lovely gift, especially as it is becoming more popular to keep backyard chickens, not only on rural properties but urban environments as well. 




Cluck is available this November through Exisle Publishing, and has an RRP of $29.99
For further information on this title, head here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment; thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!