Children's Book Review & Giveaway: What Makes Me A Me? by Ben Faulks & David Tazzyman
Everybody is different in their own unique way, and this thought-provoking children's book explores the things that make us who we are.
As the little boy in the story discovers, whilst we have things in common with others, and even inherit traits from our families, no two people are the same.
We each have our own identity, and What Makes Me A Me highlights this in a very clever and funny way.
The sketch-like illustrations (by David Tazzyman - illustrator of You Can't Take An Elephant On A Bus), are bright and detailed, adding to the charm of the story.
The book is released this month and has an RRP of $14.99, and I am pleased to let you know that the lovely people at Bloomsbury have given me a copy of What Makes Me A Me to give away to one lucky follower!
You must be a follower of my blog (either by liking my Facebook page/twitter/Instagram. I don't mind which one you opt for but you must do at least one please), and
Answer in the comments section below:
Who would you give this book to if you won, and why?
The most creative/original answer will win, so get entering, and please include your email with your answer so I can contact you if you're the lucky winner!
Terms & Conditions:
1. This giveaway is open to residents of Australia only.
2. Giveaway closes on 30th October 2017, 9 pm. Winner will be contacted via email within 24 hours. Failure to receive a response from the winner will mean the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
3. Winner will be selected on a basis of skill, not chance - the most creative and/or interesting answer deemed by the judge/s wins.
4. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
5. In The Good Books blog will not be responsible for items that go missing through Australia Post postal services.
6. This promotion is not associated or endorsed by Facebook.
7. Those who 'unlike' or 'unfollow' after the giveaway ends will be disqualified from entering future giveaways.