The Juliet Nearly A Vet book series is written by Australian author Rebecca Johnson, and illustrated by Kyla May.
There are 12 books in the series so far, with the latest one, Rainforest Camp, released earlier this year.
I read the first book in the series, The Great Pet Plan, with my youngest daughter, and we both really enjoyed it.
I'll be giving away a copy, so keep reading to see how you can win!
Juliet is ten years old and she wants to become a vet, just like her mum.
Along with her best friend, who happens to be her next-door neighbour, Chelsea, she devises a plan to have a 'pet sleepover', so she can practise looking after animals. But she doesn't mention this to her family!
And we find out, that even though Juliet and Chelsea have the best intentions, not everything goes to plan!
The books are targeted at an audience of 8-10 year old girls, but my 6 year-old daughter adored the story, she comprehended it well, and could read most of the words.
She also liked looking at the black-and-white illustrations throughout the book, and reading the tips and hints that Juliet writes in her Vet Diary.
We are looking forward to reading more books from the range.
And with thanks to Rebecca, I have a copy of The Great Pet Plan to giveaway!
In order to win a copy of Juliet A Vet - The Great Pet Plan:
You MUST be a follower of my blog (either by liking my Facebook page/twitter/Instagram, or following via email or bloglovin' - I don't mind which one you opt for but you must do at least one please), and
As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Or what does your child want to be?
**Please include your email with your answer so I can contact you if you're the lucky winner!**
Terms & Conditions:
1. This giveaway is open to residents of Australia only. Total prize pool $9.95 plus P&H.
2. Giveaway closes on Friday 16th September, 6 pm; winner will be contacted via email within 48 hours. Failure to receive a response from the winner will mean the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
3. Winner will be selected on a basis of skill, not chance - the most creative and/or interesting answer deemed by the judge/s wins
4. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
5. In The Good Books blog will not be responsible for postage of the item, or for any prize that is not delivered by the third party.
6. This promotion is not associated or endorsed by Facebook.
7. Those who 'unlike' or 'unfollow' after the giveaway ends will be disqualified from entering future giveaways.