Thursday 26 May 2016

Ink And Bone - Lisa Unger



Finley Montgomery is a 20 year-old young woman who has psychic powers that she has inherited from her grandmother Eloise. Struggling with her parental relationships, she now resides where Eloise does, in The Hollows, which is a town  located in New York.

Finley and Eloise are given the task of helping out in an investigation of a girl called Abbey, who vanished from the Hollows months ago on a family vacation. 
Abbey's family (mother Merri, dad Wolf, and brother Jackson) are desperate for answers, and Finley does her best to provide them.
This book, with it's paranormal storyline, isn't usually the type of book I go for, but I did really enjoy it. Finley is such an intelligent, likeable character, and the story is mysterious and interesting all the way through. This is a book that you can just breeze through in a couple of sittings.
I hadn't read any books by Lisa Unger prior to Ink And Bone, but I have just picked up a couple of her other novels from the library after reading this! I would recommend it for those who enjoy mysterious and/or paranormal stories. I reviewed this on netgalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment; thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!