Tuesday 3 April 2018

March Wrap Up : What I Read...


With Easter time and end of term, I almost forgot to post my wrap up of books I read in March!
But even though it is a few days late, here is my list of what I read in March:


The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
The Rules Of Backyard Croquet by Sunni Overened
Where'd You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple
P Is For Pearl by Eliza Henry Jones
Now That I've Found You by Ciara Geraghty
Living On Hope Street by Demet Divaroren
The Love That I Have by James Moloney
Friend Request by Laura Marshall

I enjoyed almost all of these novels; the stand out was Now That I've Found You. I also thoroughly enjoyed The Hate U Give, Living On Hope Street and Little Fires Everywhere.

What did you read in March? Have you read any of the titles I read? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment; thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!