I've recently discovered The Cheer Chick Charlie book series written by Leanne Shea Langdown, and my three young daughters were delighted to each read and review a book from the range.
We received the following titles: Book One - The Journey Begins, Book Seven - Above And Beyond, and the recently released Book Eight - Let's Do This!, along with a motivational wristband and postcard each.
Cheer Chick Charlie is about a 10-year old girl named Charlie Chance who has dreams of becoming a cheerleader.
However, in her community, there are currently no cheerleading squads, so Charlie sets out to make her dream a reality, with the help and support of her family and friends.
Charlie is such a positive, enthusiastic and determined girl, and it wasn't long before my daughters were all enthralled with her.
My youngest daughter and I read The Journey Begins together over a few days.
This is what she had to say about it:
"I like how Charlie goes on the plane on a trip to America with her family. She sees a cheerleading team and wants to be on a cheerleading team too!"
My middle daughter read Above And Beyond.
She said, "I liked how Charlie goes camping without her family, and that Charlie made new friends. Her friends sound really nice!"
And my eldest daughter read the latest book in the series, Let's Do This.
She said, "Charlie is a very determined girl who has a strong care for the environment. Throughout this book, Charlie encounters many challenges relating to saving the globe, and she tackles them by using her positive attitude."
When we were at our local library last week, we noticed more books from the Cheer Chick Charlie range and borrowed them to read.
These books are ideal for young girls or boys who enjoy reading entertaining stories about inspirational characters. Each book has a really important message too. I also love how they explore a range of important issues including health and fitness, the environment, and the importance of being physical whilst having fun.
And now, with thanks to Leanne, I am pleased to announce that I have not one, but TWO copies of Book Eight - Let's Do This, personally signed to give away!
Each winner will also receive a matching wristband and postcard.
You MUST be a follower of my blog (either by liking my Facebook page/twitter/Instagram, or following via email or bloglovin' - I don't mind which one you opt for but you must do at least one please), and
Give me your best cheerleading chant!
**Please include your email with your answer so I can contact you if you're the lucky winner!**
Terms & Conditions:
1. This giveaway is open to residents of Australia only. Total prize pool $26.
2. Giveaway closes on 25th August, 6 pm; winner will be contacted via email within 48 hours. Failure to receive a response from the winner will mean the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
3. Winner will be selected on a basis of skill, not chance - the most creative and/or interesting answer deemed by the judge/s wins
4. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
5. In The Good Books blog will not be responsible for postage of the item, or for any prize that is not delivered by the third party.
6. This promotion is not associated or endorsed by Facebook.
7. Those who 'unlike' or 'unfollow' after the giveaway ends will be disqualified from entering future giveaways.
Disclosure: My daughters were gifted a signed book each with postcard and wristband in exchange for an honest review. I/they were not paid for this review. All opinions are our own and not influenced in any way