Lost My Name is a company that was formed in 2012, after four male friends put their ideas together to come up with a totally unique personalised children's book.
Their first book is The Little Girl (or Boy) Who Lost Their Name; their second is The Incredible Intergalactic Journey Home.
Recently, I was given the opportunity to create a personalised book for each of my three daughters, and I am so excited to announce that I also have one to give away to one of my lucky followers! Read on to see how you can be the winner!
I chose The Little Girl Who Lost Her Name for my youngest daughter, Kayla.
This book tells the story of the little girl who has lost her name, and sets out on a brave journey to find it. As the girl travels along, she meets some wonderful creatures, who each give the little girl the first letter of their own name, in order to spell out her name.
I simply went to https://www.lostmy.name/home, chose the book, entered in my daughter's name, language, gender, and character, and then I was taken to a preview of the book.
For each letter of my daughter's name, I was given an option to choose between a couple of characters.
For example, for the first letter of her name, K, I was able to choose between a Knight or a Koala.
I would've liked to have a couple of more characters to choose from just to have a bit more option. For example, for 'Y', there is only one character (a Yeti). It would've been good to have perhaps a Yak, or another creature beginning with Y to choose from.
But this is the only teeny, little criticism I have, because I couldn't be happier with all other aspects of the book.
One of my favourite things about being able to personalise this book is the option to create your own dedication.
I chose The Incredible Intergalactic Journey Home for my other two daughters, Penni and Nikki.
This book tells the story of the child returning back home after an incredible journey through space, with some very cute characters along the way. The book includes a map of your child's city, as well as their place of residence in a bird's eye view map!!
It is fantastic!!
In much the same way as the other book, you are able to choose the gender and character, as well as add your own dedication.
Both books are A4 sized, with beautiful, colourful illustrations, and lovely rhyming verses.
Although they are soft-covered books, the pages are thick and durable.
All three of my daughters were thrilled with their books.
I think they would make a great gift for a birthday or Christmas.
And now for the best part - I have one book valued at $39.99 to give away!
The winner will be able to choose from either title, and be able to personalise it too!
You MUST be a follower of my blog (either by liking my Facebook page/twitter/Instagram, or following via email or bloglovin' - I don't mind which one you opt for but you must do at least one please)
Answer in 30 words or less:
Which book would you like to win, and why?
Please include your email with your answer so I can contact you if you're the lucky winner!
Terms & Conditions:
1. This giveaway is open to residents of Australia only (excluding ACT) Total prize pool is $39.99
2. Giveaway closes on 31st July, 6 pm; winner will be contacted via email within 48 hours. Failure to receive a response from the winner will mean the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
3. Winner will be selected on a basis of skill, not chance - the most creative and/or interesting answer deemed by the judge/s wins
4. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
5. In The Good Books blog will not be responsible for postage of the item, or for any prize that is not delivered by the third party.
6. This promotion is not associated or endorsed by Facebook.
7. Those who 'unlike' or 'unfollow' after the giveaway ends will be disqualified from entering future giveaways.