Bookabuy.com.au Review & Giveaway!!
Bookabuy.com.au is an online book subscription service established in 2015 by Chris and Melissa Tantchev, who both have a huge passion for books (my favourite type of people!) :)
I was fortunate enough to be given a one-month subscription for this service, and best of all, I will be giving away a 3-month subscription to one of my followers!
So, what is Bookabuy.com.au?
A: visit the website, opt for your subscription preference (you have a choice of 3, 6, or 12 months)
B: choose your book subscription category (options include fantasy, chick lit, autobiographies, crime & thriller, YA, classics, and even kids, plus more!)
C: provide a little bit of information about yourself (or the person the subscription is for) just to help tailor a book to you or your recipient's particular tastes.
And that's it!!
You will receive a lovely gift-wrapped book in the mail, like this:
In my subscription package, I received the book 'The One We Fell In Love With' by Paige Toon.
I was delighted with it. Chris and Melissa chose this book for me based on the information I had provided them regarding my reading habits, and they made a great choice. This definitely would have been a book I would have chosen for myself.
I think that Bookabuy.com.au is a fantastic concept, whether it be for yourself or to give as a gift to a friend or family member.
Bookabuy.com.au have offered my readers a special discount code that entitles you to 10% off your order. Just enter THEGOODBOOKSBLOG at checkout.
And I am so glad that I get to give away a 3-month subscription to Bookabuy.com.au!!!!
You MUST be a follower of my blog (either by liking my Facebook page/twitter/Instagram, or following via email or bloglovin' - I don't mind which one you opt for but you must do at least one please)
What genre would you choose if you won the 3-month subscription, and why? (You can check out the choices here: https://www.bookabuy.com.au/shop-books/subscriptions/)
**Please include your email with your answer so I can contact you if you're the lucky winner!**
Terms & Conditions:
1. This giveaway is open to residents of Australia only Total prize pool $120.
2. Giveaway closes on Friday 12th August, 6 pm; winner will be contacted via email within 48 hours. Failure to receive a response from the winner will mean the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
3. Winner will be selected on a basis of skill, not chance - the most creative and/or interesting answer deemed by the judge/s wins
4. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
5. In The Good Books blog will not be responsible for postage of the item, or for any prize that is not delivered by the third party.
6. This promotion is not associated or endorsed by Facebook.
7. Those who 'unlike' or 'unfollow' after the giveaway ends will be disqualified from entering future giveaways.
Disclosure: I was gifted a one month subscription to Bookabuy.com.au in exchange for an honest review. I was not paid for this review. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.