Friday 5 May 2017


Children's Book Review 
I Can Only Draw Worms by Will Mabbitt




This funny picture book is ideal for young children; I would say that 4-7 year olds would be a good guide, although older readers would enjoy it too - I certainly was entertained by it.
It involves counting up to ten, so it has that element of being educational, which is always a bonus with children's books.
I was most surprised that although there isn't much text within its 32 pages, the story itself is quite funny and silly, particularly for those that can't draw well (myself included!) 
The illustrations are of worms (brightly-hued pink ones), and the pages are also lovely and bright. 
It has an RRP of $14.99 and was released on the 18th April through Penguin Random House Australia.

Don't forget that there's still time to enter my Mother's Day Giveaway here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment; thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!